Earlier this week, we wrote about National Celiac Awareness Day. For people suffering from celiac disease or gluten intolerance, it can be challenging to find foods that taste good! That’s why we have assembled a list of our favorite g-free recipes.
- Roasted Eggplant Tapenade- Ingredients: eggplants, salt, red onion, garlic, Roma tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian herbs, olives, agave nectar, capers
- Garlicky Spinach Dip With Hearts of Palm- Ingredients: part-skim mozzarella cheese, Asiago cheese, fat-free sour cream, minced garlic, hearts of palm, chopped spinach, fat-free cream cheese, garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese, corn tortillas
- Fried Zucchini Chips With Lime-Mint Dip- Ingredients: zucchini, canola oil, hazelnut meal, brown rice flour, garlic powder, egg, Vegenaise® dressing, lime juice, mint leaves, sea salt, pepper
- Black Bean Roasted Poblano Hummus- Ingredients: poblano peppers, olive oil, black beans, chickpeas, garlic, lime juice, avocado, chili powder, sesame oil, sea salt, pepper
- Chicken and Artichoke Enchilada Bake- Ingredients: corn tortillas, olive oil, chicken, artichoke hearts, garlic, lime, cumin, Old Bay seasoning, sea salt, pepper, cheddar or jack cheese, chicken broth, sweet rice flour, cayenne pepper, roasted green chilies
- Stuffed Chicken Breast- Ingredients: chicken breasts, goat cheese, arugula, sage, lemon zest, salt
- Mediterranean Pasta Frittata With Goat Cheese- Ingredients: gluten-free spaghetti, goat cheese, portobello mushrooms, bell peppers, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, sea salt, pepper, eggs, sour cream, basil, oregano, Parmesan cheese
- Gluten-Free Pizza- Ingredients: flaxseed, whole-grain gluten-free flour mix, sea salt, active dry yeast, olive oil
- Chocolate Truffle Cake- Ingredients: whipping cream, semisweet chocolate chips, unsalted butter, bourbon vanilla extract, eggs, brown sugar, sea salt
- Berries Marinated in Balsamic Vinegar- Ingredients: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, vanilla extract
- Pumpkin Cupcakes With Maple Cream Cheese Icing- Ingredients: rice flour, light brown sugar, tapioca starch, white cane sugar, almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, ground ginger, cinnamon, sea salt, nutmeg, coconut oil, pumpkin, eggs, bourbon vanilla extract, powdered sugar, cream cheese, maple syrup
- Strawberry Shortcake- Ingredients: gluten-free flour mix, psyllium husk powder, kosher salt, baking powder, cane sugar, unsalted butter, yogurt, buttermilk
Are you on the go? Check out these sites to find a gluten-free restaurant near you:
How Can CladeHealth™ Tracker Help?
If you are living with celiac disease or gluten intolerance, it is important to track your progress. CladeHealth Tracker can help you manage the condition by organizing laboratory test results and treatment information in one convenient record. With version 1.7, you can also e-mail reports of your medical history to doctors or family members. Download CladeHealth Tracker and take control of your future!